Monday, January 9, 2017

Supernatural TV Series Salt Bottle Protection Charm Necklace

Supernatural Salt Bottle Protection Necklace


I bought this necklace for a friend. We both share a mutual love of the Supernatural TV series.

This necklace is both geeky and girly and is a perfect addition to our jewelry collection. The details on the individual charms are great. There is something that represents all of the main supernatural characters very well. Dean's car, Castiel's wings, Sam's Colt, and there is even a Devil's trap for Crowley. The salt bottle is my favorite. You will never be anywhere without some protection wearing this necklace. The necklace was of good quality and weight as well. Fun and fashionable without being too bulky. In fact, I loved it so much when I saw it, I ordered another for myself!

  • Imported
  • Nebula Necklace
  • Galaxy Pendant
  • Universe Jewelry
  • Tile Jewelry Fantasy

This makes as a perfect gift for any supernatural lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment